The original PitPad application was a tried and tested tool developed and used by Weekendtoyz Racing which has now been redeveloped to improve user friendliness and enhance its featuresso that it can benefit anyone from an amateur track day enthusiast through to small racing teams. It effectively replaces traditional paper chassis setup sheets and has the added benefit of computer calculations and the ability to attach files to your setup sheets, these could include telemetry data files and video footage from the session. All of this is saved within PitPad’s database so that any information can be recalled at a later date.
- Store multiple vehicles and their default chassis settings in PitPad’s database
- Organise data files from race meetings by vehicle and session to be recalled at a later date
- Calculate power to weight ratio, tire / fuel use per lap and mileage covered in a session
- Built in circuit layout views for all UK tracks, easily edited to include aerial shots and reference points
- Built in Turbo Timer and Lap Timer
- Customization available from the developer including your logo, integration with other software and creation of apps
- Software that’s aimed at both the driver and the pit team making it ideal for smaller teams or track day enthusiasts where those roles are often performed by the same person
System Requirements and Download
Windows XP onwards (tested and developed on Windows XP / 7)
Microsoft Excel required for lap timer
Hard disk space required: 28mb
The product is free for non-profit organisations, however if you like it then please donate. Donations of any amount will be much appreciated and may help me to develop future software.
Customisations are available for a fee. Please contact me with your requirements. Customisations will typically be delivered electronically once the funds have cleared, for complex customisations I’ll provide proof prior to payment.
Darren Long – email@example.com
Weekendtoyz advert removal and faster boot up£5
Customised branding, advert removal and faster boot up£10
Faster boot up and agreement for a profitable organisation to use the software on one device£10
Software integration and app creation typically charged at an hourly rate of £25
Some ideas for customisations could be:
- Application launch buttons for your commonly used applications so that you can launch them quickly from within PitPad and automate tasks
- Integration with Excel workbooks and other software
- Additional chassis setting fields and removal of unnecessary ones
- Additional track layouts
PITPAD IS THE CREATION OF DARREN LONG, THE SOURCE CODE AND EXECUTABLE FILES REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF DARREN LONG. SALE AND REDISTRIBUTION OF PITPAD OR DECOMPILING, REVERSE ENGINEERING, DISASEMBLING, ADAPTING, IMPROVING, MODIFYING OR ENHANCING ANY OF PITPAD’S EXECUTABLE FILES IN ANYWAY WILL BE CONSIDERED AN INFRINGEMENT OF HIS RIGHTS. ONLY CUSTOMISATIONS IMPLEMENTED BY DARREN LONG ON YOUR BEHALF WILL BE DEEMED ACCEPTABLE.